Date:      Sun, 9 Dec 2001 21:37:49 +0300
From:      Dmitry Koltsov <root@hostonfly.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[2]: Using DNAT and DNS round-robin

Configuring of round-robin under Bind is very simple. You can create as much A records as you want and you'll receive round-robin
configuration.
To give more exact answer I should ask you: what you are looking for? just load balancing and/or
high availability?
Also I think that Squid is not very good solution as minimum from your
customer's point of view.
We are using our own, DNS-based solution and we are happy with it.
Real issue with our cluster: http://www.hostonfly.net/mrtg1705/ - no downtime as result

Best regards,
 Dmitry Koltsov
 Host On Fly S.A.