Date:      Fri, 23 Dec 1994 09:00:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Bartling <bartling@ibmoto.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   cannot get CDROM mounted with 2.0R

After having successfully completed a 2.0R install from
CDROM, I can not get the CDROM mounted again so that I can
install X windows.

mount -t isofs /dev/cd0a /mnt

The above command gives me a message that /mnt cannot be found.
( yes /mnt does exist ).

What is the magic incantation to get this to work? If memory
serves me correctly, I used the above cammand in 1.1R without
problems.

Second question :

Since the 2.0R install process hangs every time I try start
from scratch and attempt to install X windows using sysinstall,
how do I install the X windows package manually.

I know it is a dumb question, but please bear with me, I was
up till 3 am attempting the 2.0 install and I'm now officially
a vegetable.

Thanks,

Steve Bartling

email : bartling@ibmoto.com

P.S. Good job on the 2.0R install. It is much less painful than
     prior releases.