Date:      Tue, 7 Feb 1995 00:35:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Paul Evans <technos@wariat.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   help with config.. (please)

As an System V user, (SCO, Unixware, Linux) I am not used to the
BSD Config command. I have made a config file for our system, I
type 'config shadowfax_1' (where 'shadowfax_1' is the filname name
and ident tag in the config file') that goes ok.

then I go down a directory and do a 'make clean ; make depend ; make',
I reboot.

no new kernel, I know I'm missing something terribly obvious, could
someone clue me in? _please_

also is there a device driver for an ISDN board in the works for freeBSD?
if needed, I'd be intrested in writing one. (assuming I can get used
to BSD)

   thanks.

   -Paul