Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 1995 07:37:58 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Peter da Silva <peter@bonkers.taronga.com>
To:        ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com (Thomas David Rivers)
Cc:        julian@ref.tfs.com, ponds!rivers@ucbvax.berkeley.edu, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Interesting SCSI cdrom problem..

>  Yes, that entirely makes sense.  I was considering the situation myself;
> what else could you do given that the "disk" can be jerked out from under
> you?

If there is a guaranteed unique ID you can get from the CDROM, you can
use that to maintain multiple mount structures in memory, and prompt the
user for the appropriate disc when necessary.

If the prompt is vectored through a program (and it would pretty much have
to be), you could use that to control a jukebox as well.