Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 1995 12:07:45 -0400
From:      dennis@etinc.com (dennis)
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bragging rights..

>Well, this is half me needing to tell *somebody* and half actually
>being informative since some of the people on this list have wanted to
>test various FreeBSD audio/video apps with me and were frustrated that
>I only had that dinkly little V.34 modem.  Well no more!
>
>I have now joined Amancio in the extended peni^H^H^H^Hbandwidth ISDN
>club! :-)

How much for the whole setup (16550's + Adtran)? I'd like to compare it to a
sync card with the less expensive motorolas. You may be able to get 128k
with no overhead for a few dollars more.

Dennis
Emerging Technologies, Inc.      http://www.etinc.com

Synchronous Communications Cards and Routers For
Discriminating Tastes. 56k to T1 and beyond. Frame
Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25