Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 1995 15:13:22 +930
From:      Reg Braddock <braddock@byron.apana.org.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCSI, Warp and FreeBSD

When the exams have finished in about a month, I'm planning on
installing FreeBSD on my machine.  The plan is to install a SCSI hard
drive and put FreeBSD on that.  Currently, there are two IDE hard
drives in the machine, and the OS/2 Boot Manager is on one of them.

What I would like to know is whether I can install FreeBSD on the SCSI
and add that as an option on the current Boot Manager menu, or whether
I should buy a larger than planned SCSI and lose the IDE drives and use
either the Warp or FreeBSD boot managers on that.  Essentially, I want
to minimise the amount of stuffing around I have to do.

Reg.