Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 1995 10:03:15 +0000
From:      Seppo Ruuskanen <Seppo.Ruuskanen@axis.se>
To:        scotte@odie.center.uscs.com (L. Scott Emmons)
Cc:        Seppo.Ruuskanen@axis.se, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc.usenet@roma.axis.se
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD custom bootfloppies

> I'm running into the same problem you described above to the FreeBSD
> questions mailing list. Did you ever find a way around it? When I put
> my new kernel on the bootfloppy it boots, but then panics and
> reboots. Certainly I'm not doing something right, but I can't for the
> life of me figure out what.
>
> Any help that you could offer would be GREATLY appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> -Scott

Hi Scott,

I never got any answers to my questions. My problem was (and is IBM Thinkpad
370C). I never got any further than You, my homemade bootfloppy behaved just
like Yours. BOOTMFS cant be the whole answer!

So if You or anybody else have the answer I would also want to know!!!

Bye / Seppo Ruuskanen

ps: Your disclaimer was really cool! ds.

Seppo Ruuskanen           System Administrator    email: seppo@axis.se
Axis Communication AB     Tel:   +46 46 191844    uucp:  axisab.se!seppo
S - 223 70 LUND           GSM:   +46 705 491844   ftp:   ftp.axis.se
SWEDEN                    Fax:   +46 46 136130    www:   http://www.axis.se/