Date:      Sun, 18 Feb 1996 21:51:10 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kent Hamilton <kenth@HNS.St-Louis.Mo.US>
To:        coredump@nervosa.com (invalid opcode)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Keyboard lockout on 2.x.x

> When exactly does it lock up?

Ohh, sorry, I've seen this mentioned here before so I guess I thought
it was a well known problem.  I'm using syscon and when flipping to a
different vt you'll get locked out.  It appears to happen when there
is also SCSI activity.  I've seen it both on machines with PS/2 keyboards,
and standard AT keyboards.  SCSI cards have been Adaptec or Buslogic.

Only way I've found is to rlogin and re-boot but I thought someone
mentioned having a work-around once.

--
Kent Hamilton                               Work:  KHamilton@Hunter.COM