Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 1996 11:06:05 GMT
From:      "Jay L. West" <jlwest@tseinc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel messages....

We're a small ISP, and just installed an ISDN connection to our upstream
provider. I
just noticed that we frequently get the following message to the console:

date  time  hostname /kernel: in_rtqtimo: adjusted rtq_reallyold to 2400

There is a substantial amount of inbound traffic (there's a popular web page
on our machine). I'm guessing that this is a kernel message about running
out of some
resource needed to handle the faster link and load. Can anyone point me in
the right
direction on this one?  THANKS!

Jay L. West