Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 96 11:44:39 -0800
From:      Raun Willians <jwilliam@clandjop.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD

Hey,
I am interested in your FreeBSD program just to mess with for awhile then
perhaps once I learn more about it, put it to a practical use. But one of
the major questions I would like answered is "Can you run DOS stuff on
it?" I guess I could have taken the time to read all the info about it
one the www server, but just thought I'd asked first. The main program
I'm interested in runnig is DOOM & DOOM2 and all of the other id games.
Do i need the Linux or Unix port of these games? What about my other
applications. I will read the info you have on your www server, but
please answer this just the same. Thanks!
Cc.

--
DOOM DeathMatch - If ain't DOOM,it SUCKS!! -
GROUND ZER0 BBS (417) 451-6117 - SysOp - CopyCat