Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 1996 18:43:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Clapper <bmc@telebase.com>
To:        Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Broken Apache man page help needed

>>>>> "Gary" == Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net> writes:

Gary> Hi all, I installed apache from sysinstall when I installed
Gary> 2.1r.
Gary> I haven't needed to read the man page untill recently.
Gary> To many other toys.. :)

Gary> man apache, returns an unformated page of giberish!

Gary> I went on a search for the apache man page and the only place
Gary> I find anything close is in /use/share/cat1 apache.1.gz

Gary> Is there a problem with this page?
Gary> What are the cat directories?

Gary> How can I remedy this malfunction.

Actually, your best bet for Apache docs is the Apache web site.
http://www.apache.org/

----
Brian Clapper .............................................. bmc@telebase.com
http://www.netaxs.com/~bmc/ ............. PGP public key available on request
Each honest calling, each walk of life, has its own elite, its own aristocracy
based on excellence of performance.
        -- James Bryant Conant