Date:      Fri, 08 Nov 1996 20:21:59 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        Mike Hench <hench@cae.uwm.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.2 HARD lockup RFC b4 i try it again.

There were bugs in the aic7xxx driver that were fixed just after the
tag went on the tree, but my pull-up request for those files has not
been processed yet.  You should be testing -current, not the 2.2 tree
yet anyway, as Poul has been requesting.  If you want, I can send you
the diffs for the aic7xxx driver that would upgrade your 2.2 tree to
what is now in -current.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations