Date:      Sun, 29 Dec 1996 18:44:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rob Mallory <rmallory@sunbeam.csusb.edu>
To:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3com 3c589b pcmcia support?

> Actually, it depends on which model and what the built-in settings are.
> My two cards behave exactly opposite of one another with the link flags.
>
> Nate

  'Got mine working first with the zp driver, then later the PAO-ep driver.
The Megahertz-xj2288 works preaty good also, but only with the PAO 961215
release merged into -current..  (well, I did not try PAO with 2.1.6 first..)
works Great!!

so my next question[s] are: will the PAO mods be brought into
the -current branch?
or will I have to keep merging the PAO releases after I sup..?
Is there a nomads mailing list?

-Rob