Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 1997 10:40:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Brann <jbrann@brann.org>
To:        surfnsun@nor.com.au
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: boot.flp prob

KevinWaterson wrote...
> I have tried every way to get boot.flp on to a disk but cannot seem
> to get it right.
> When I try to run rawrite my PC (586 133) hangs.
> I have downloaded from different sites to be sure the file is not
> corrupt.
> What am I doing wrong here.
> Is this another of those Roswell things?
>
> Kevin

Oops, I guess I should read mor mail, before answering...

What's your OS?  Rumour has it that rawrite doesn't like NT or win95.  If
your on a win95 machine do an F5 boot and then try.

jb

--
Prohibit work, prohibit pay - people are dying!
			Situationist International slogan

finger jbrann@brann.org for pgp public key