Date:      Thu, 1 May 1997 17:22:22 -0700 (MST)
From:      Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>
To:        chuckr@mat.net (Chuck Robey)
Cc:        FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, jmb@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SPAM target

> Apparently this sleaze is using our mailing lists as a target (I just got
> 3 of them):
>
>> Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 15:38:53 PDT
>> From: rich@vegasone.com
>> Subject: Add LIVE Girls to your website!
>
> This guy is PRIME material for the kill list, right?

Why not just subscribe him, postmaster@vegasone.com, et al. to
-hackers, -questions, etc. and let him deal with *our* mail load!

(sigh)  I've asked previously why each list doesn't require
the originators of posts to also subscribe to the list (and received
sensible answers).  Perhaps it might be time to start changing that
policy??

--don