Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 14:59:05 -0700
From:      "Mike O'Brien" <obrien@rush.aero.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone noticed the new FreeBSD Netscape looping?

	I've noticed that the new FreeBSD-specific Netscape 4.02b<whatever>
seems to have a tendency to go into a hard loop upon trying to exit.
Occasionally it does it when starting.

	I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.1-RELEASE on a machine with 16Mb of
memory, and I'm here to tell you that this puppy page-thrashes, especially
when you try using the newsreader section.  The solution to that is,
"Buy more memory," or, alternatively, "Run a Web browser that's not such
a pig."

	However, this looping behavior is worrisome because it doesn't
happen every time, just 2/3 of the time.  This Is Not Good.

Mike O'Brien