Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 1997 22:12:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Pechter <pechter@lakewood.com>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trantor T160

> Bill Pechter stands accused of saying:
> > Anyone ever work up a driver for the Trantor T160 SCSI card...
> > Just found one and I'd love to off-load some scsi stuff (mostly cd or tape
> > use) to it.
>
> Is this one of the 53C80/53C400 cards?  You might be able to coax the
> 'nca' driver into talking to it if it is.

The T130 is NCR based... (I've got a Pro Audio Spectrum here which works
ok with the nca driver (it's using the T130 design on it).

The T160 has three chips and a ROM the SCSI chip (I traced the lines back
from the terminator) says Trantor T101 S9406AJ NSC1992 Pat. Pending.

Bill
 Bill Pechter | 17 Meredith Drive Tinton Falls, NJ 07724 | 908-389-3592
 pechter@lakewood.com | Save computing history, give an old geek old hardware.
 This msg brought to you by the letters PDP and the number 11.