Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:41:30 -0400
From:      "Amir Y. Rosenblatt" <amir@neuron.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   TP 765D

I've now got 2.2.2-R (with the PAO patches) running on a Thinkpad 765D.
64 meg of RAM, 3 gig disk.  Don't have X running yet (though the graphic
XF86Setup program runs fine, if only at 640x480).  I hear the drivers for
the video chipset are pretty flaky yet.  X-Inside says they should have
support for it by the end of the year.  For ethernet I'm using the 3Com
3c589D and it's just dandy with the PAO stuff.  Haven't yet tried using
the internal modem or any of the MWave soundblaster emulation stuff yet.

	-Amir

--
    / \   Bringing you a better apocalypse.   | Amir Y. Rosenblatt
   /<@>\                                      | amir@neuron.net