Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 1997 18:14:58 -0500
From:      dkelly@hiwaay.net
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anti-spam sendmail in 2.2.5?

I can't tell if my recent cvsup of RELENG_2_2 has the well known
anti-spam anti-forwarding rules built into sendmail.cf by default.
Checked /usr/obj/usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail/cf/cf/freebsd.cf and
didn't see anything unusual, but I'm no sendmail expert.

Is this something that is tried and true enough to ship as a default
configuration for FreeBSD sendmail? Something to slip in at the last
minute?  :-)

Otherwise, wouldn't it be a good idea for 2.2.6?

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net