Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 1997 18:43:50 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pentium lockup fix in FreeBSD

> > Some of us don't have time for newsgroups, especially consider the
> > signal/noise ratio nowadays is about nil.  Send it to announce if you
> > want us all to read it.
>
> In any case, I'd be appreciative if people who have enough time to
> react to Sean's version of events could also take the time to learn
> the actual version by reading the newsgroups.

There was no mention of 'newsgroups' in Sean postings, so how were we to
know that is where this discussion between Sean and you took place.  The
first I heard about it was your last email to me.

And, if you're going to make policy decisions that affect alot of users,
discussion on Usenet are *NOT* the place to make them.

Nate