Date:      Sat, 3 Jan 1998 18:41:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rudy Gireyev <rgireyev@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X questions

OK I'm very new to X without the CDE so I got some simple questions:

1. How the heck to switch from one terminal to another using the
keyboard. Alt+F1 and Alt+F2 doesn't work :-)

2. Is there a CDE for XFree86? Where is it? I know it's no Workplace
Shell but hey it's better than nothing.

3. Since I'm on the subject of OS/2 is there a Launchpad utility
identical to OS/2 for X?

4. What's the best way to start X upon bootup so that I login when I'm
already in X?

5. All docs I've found in X deal with installation and/or
troubleshooting (of installation). Is there anything available online
or is the book my only realistic option.

Thanks. Rudy.