Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:39:39 -0500 (EST)
From:      Josh Pincus <Josh.Pincus@ibm.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dead list

As far as things going really slowly, I would be very interested in
assisting this effort.  I am a novice (i've never ported an OS from one
platform to another), but I would like to learn and, in turn, help.

Could someone point me in the right direction, perhaps towards some good
publications, that would give me some of the background I need to make a
contribution here?

I have a SPARC at home, so I'm not entirely without tools. ;)

Thanks,
Josh Pincus