Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 13:24:42 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Games

While on the topic of games, I remeber seeing a posting to the NetBSD
tech-security mailing list on 19 Nov by someone from the FreeBSD
project (Eivind Eklund <eivind@freebsd.org>) that the FreeBSD games
might be deleted at some future date,

    "To minimize work for NetBSD, I would suggest merging the FreeBSD
    changes.  If this is what you go for, it has to be done NOW -
FreeBSD
    is probably going to throw out the games in the very near future,
    which loose the revision history you need to merge effectively."

Is this still going ahead?  Is there any planned date for this?

UNIX Support                   OV/VM:  BCSC02(CSCHUBER)
ITSD                          BITNET:  CSCHUBER@BCSC02.BITNET
Government of BC            Internet:  cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca
                                       Cy.Schubert@gems8.gov.bc.ca