Date:      Tue, 03 Mar 1998 22:29:42 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        shimon@simon-shapiro.org
Cc:        Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, "John S.Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
Subject:   Re: 3.0-RELEASE?

In message <XFMail.980303105926.shimon@simon-shapiro.org> Simon Shapiro writes:
: Here are few more ideas:

for $150.00 you get your own JKH 357 magnum with extra loud clicking
mechanism.  For shooting people that make really ill considered
changes to the tree.

for $500.00 you can get your own jkh motocycle faring, complete with
biking leathers, sport helment (complete with chuckie decal :-) and
three gallons of bad attitude.

and for $1500.00 you can get your very own Rod Grimes sky
surfing/diving rig.  Health insurance rider extra.

For $5.00 you can get Terry's whiteboard.  For another $1995 we'll
even explain it to you.  Now you too can decode some of terry's more
esoretic points and posts and know why they make sense.  A deal a
twice the price!  Act now!

Too spendy for you?  You can get your very own pointy hat, just like
the ones members of -committers wear, monogrammed with a picture of
chuckie for only $75.00.  Be the envy of all those in your office, or
buy several (20 for only $1000) and give them out in your own
organization.[*]

With appologies to those core members I've lampooned (and those that I
didn't but wanted me to).

Warner

[*] We could raffle off several of these at USENIX next year :-)