Date:      Wed, 4 Mar 1998 18:04:52 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Developer asks for list of desired supported cards

If you had to choose a cheap/fast PCMCIA ethernet card that is supported
or you would like to make sure is supported in FreeBSD, what would that
be?  The 3COM is out of the question, since it's will continue to be
supporte as long as it's sold. :)

How about other cards?  What kinds of things aren't supported in FreeBSD
currently and/or things you'd like to see supported.  (We're talking
about FreeBSD here, not PAO.)

I'm looking into getting some cards, and rather than blindly go off and
buy something that no-one is interested in, or that have few users
interested in them, I'd like to get the best 'bang' for my buck.

Send to the list, or to me privately, I don't care.  I'm trying to get a
consensu on what FreeBSD doesn't support today (or does) that people
*really* want supported.

Thanks!

Nate