Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 07:23:53 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        mike@smith.net.au (Mike Smith)
Cc:        jb@cimlogic.com.au, jfieber@indiana.edu, paul@mu.org, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mozilla source

Mike Smith wrote:
> > John Fieber wrote:
> > > Great!  First task: figure out and fix that annoying
> > > hang-and-burn-cpu-cycles-on-exit bug.
> >
> > Is anyone planning to maintain the code in a public cvs so that possible
> > fixes like this can be shared?
>
> That's a good question - so far, the mozilla.org people appear not to
> know of any "bazaar" project more sophisticated than Linux.  It would
> be extremely sexy to see them using CVS/CVSup to keep people in tune
> with their "mainstream" version.

That would be nice. I was hoping that there would be a place where
FreeBSD people could commit fixes to the source prior to them being
accepted by mozilla.org. I think there is a case for the source to
be added to src/contrib (if the licence allows - I haven't checked 8-).

Like we handle GNU sources.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137