Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:26:53 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        mcneills@inw.net
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Andreessen: Linux use growing

On 24 Apr, Dennis Reiter wrote:
>>From www.news.com :
> Netscape Communications' vice president of product development Marc Andreessen sees an economic shift on the horizon as freeware and
> Linux grow in popularity. He made his comments at the Massachusetts Software Council meeting in Boston today, saying that other than
> Windows NT, Linux is the only operating system currently gaining market share.

Pardon the harsh language.  But godamnit this shit pisses me off.  Can't
wait till I get some burning issues off my plate and am able get back
into the foray, and work on some things to shove that attitude down
their collective throats.

Wish to hell that these Linux groupies would get their heads out of
their asses and realise that the central issue is UNIX vs M$ no matter
what flag the various UNIX versions fly.

Sorry for the rant -- like hell I am ;-)

Frank