Date:      Tue, 5 May 1998 18:05:21 -800
From:      walton@nordicdms.com (Dave Walton)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sysinstall not showing all packages

The oddest thing just happened.  I had just finished a new install,
and I wanted to install Lynx.  I ran /stand/sysinstall and told it to
install from ftp.freebsd.org.  When it displayed the package listing,
Lynx was missing!  I went and looked in
ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/packages-2.2.6/www, and there it was,
right where it was supposed to be.  Two different versions, in fact.

Any clever ideas of what's going on here?

Dave