Date:      Fri, 7 Aug 1998 07:41:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Airdog <airdog@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   errors in distrib files in FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE?

I recently downloaded most of FreeBSD 2.2.7 (except the source and XFree86) and
the install keeps reporting a checksum error in bin.bv for the file cpio. I
went back

on the net downloaded bin.bv and ran the install again. I still had the same
problem.

So I downloaded it once more and compared it with bin.bv on my drive. There
were no

differences so I'd like to know if there is an error in that file.

This one is less serious but one of the files in doc.ad (I don't remember
which)

returns an unexpected end of file error.

thanks