Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:52:36 +0900
From:      Doug Lerner <doug@inJapan.net>
To:        grog@lemis.com (grog@lemis.com)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FAQ (was: boot.flp too big)

On 99.1.25 8:11 AM, grog@lemis.com wrote:
>Read the FAQ first?  From http://www.lemis.com/FAQ/FAQ26.html#26

Thank you for your e-mail message. I didn't know about the FAQ. I was just
following along on the online installation instructions. It said "download
from here", so I right-clicked on it and chose "save as a named file" from
the pop-up menu. I don't know what else I could have done. Is there some
other way to download to make sure I am downloading a binary file? I did
the same thing when I downloaded fdimage.exe and it seemed to save it
correctly as an executable file.

Thanks,

Doug Lerner, Tokyo
doug@inJapan.net