Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:12:21 +0100
From:      nclayton@lehman.com
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Eduardo.Gutentag@eng.sun.com: DAVENPORT: Upcoming DocBook TC meeting]

Folks,

people using and implementing DocBook).

Ignore the Linux comment, I've already mentioned it on the list.  Is there
anyone here who can manage to go along?  I'd love to, but can't afford the
time off work at the moment.

--- Forwarded message from Eduardo Gutentag <Eduardo.Gutentag@eng.sun.com> ---

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: Eduardo Gutentag <Eduardo.Gutentag@eng.sun.com>
Subject: DAVENPORT: Upcoming DocBook TC meeting
To: davenport@berkshire.net

The OASIS Docbook TC will held its next meeting on Friday, April 23,
from 2 to 4pm, in Granada, Spain.

Generally, Docbook meetings are devoted to concrete work on the Docbook
DTD.  In this meeting, though, we would like to hold an informal
session devoted to eliciting information from users of Docbook around
the world, particularly from European nations, regarding their needs
and the direction they would like Docbook to follow in the future.
Another area of interest would be the addition or deletion of features
with a view to improve interaction with current W3C activities (XML,
XPointer, DOM, etc.)

If you are anywhere near Granada that day, please consider coming over.

Check the calendar at Oasis (http://www.oasis-open.org) and the gca
site (http://www.gca.org/conf/euro99/index.htm) for venue info.

Members of the Linux community (even if they are not members of OASIS)
are also cordially invited.

Eduardo Gutentag			Sun Microsystems Inc.
SPG Staff Engineering Lead

W3C XSL WG
W3C XML Syntax WG
Oasis Docbook TC - chair

e-mail: eduardo@eng.Sun.COM
Phone:  (650) 786-5498
fax:    (650) 786-5727
17 Network Circle - UMPK17-102, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA

----- End forwarded message -----

--
--+==[ Systems Administrator, Year 2000 Test Lab, Lehman Brothers, Inc. ]==+--
--+==[      1 Broadgate, London, EC2M 7HA     0171-601-0011 x5514       ]==+--