Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 19:40:39 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   daylight saving info

Years ago I was amused to read a file on my new FreeBSD system which
contained daylight saving time information (start and finish dates) for
different countries. Most of them were only a few lines long, but the
entry for Australia was pages of state differences, changes over the
years, and various other exceptions.

Now I can't find this file anywhere and I don't even remember what it's
called. I've poked around until I'm blue in the face, and driven
apropos and locate crazy. My system seems to know when daylight saving
is due, so the information's gotta be in there somewhere, right?

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-