Date:      Sat, 28 Aug 1999 02:56:40 +0930 (CST)
From:      Jeff Baker <Jeff.Baker@ACADHOTLINE.net.au>
To:        "M. L. Dodson" <bdodson@beowulf.utmb.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: adopt a newbie program

Hi ML,
starting to get it now.....this is a cult group, with deeply religious
roots, which explains the speaking in tongues (jibberish), and the
initiation ceremonies ....it's all making sense now....;-)

My mistake, what I actually wanted was a secure (better than Bill$) intranet
server, didnt realise I needed to understand philosophy as well as
jibberish. :-)

I must do more reading.......I must do more reading.....I must do more
reading. (3 hail mounts here)

BTW could any one slip a "how to setup an intranet server" page under my
door, so I can put it on the top of my reading pile.......that way I can do
some real work as well, and get to real reading when my reading age has
improved a little, reinforced by a positive learning experince.

I must do more reading.......I must do more reading.....I must do more
reading.(3 hail mounts here)

I must do more reading.......I must do more reading.....I must do more
reading.(3 hail mounts here)

I must do more reading.......I must do more reading.....I must do more
reading.(3 hail mounts here)

Regards
Newbie