Date:      Fri, 05 Nov 1999 13:25:55 +0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
To:        Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
Cc:        shin@FreeBSD.org, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys - Imported sources

Yoshinobu Inoue wrote:
> > >   import KAME SNAP at 19991101 as reference for on-going work.
> > >
> > >   Vendor Tag:	kame
> > >   Release Tags:	kame_33_19991101
> > >
> > >   C src/sys/conf/defines
> > >   C src/sys/conf/files
> > >   C src/sys/conf/newvers.sh
> > >   C src/sys/conf/nfsswapkernel.c
> > [..]
> >
> > Oh no! Please tell me I'm having a nightmare and that when I wake up this
> > didn't happen.....
> >
> > -Peter

> I just can say terribly sorry for my stubid import mistake.
> I'm not sure what is the best way to resolve this, but if
> there is backup of repository near before, can replace to it?
> (If committers until now has their own backup)
>
> And can I be still permitted to be one of committers?
>
> Yoshinobu Inoue

Don't panic, just hold on for a moment..

I wish I had become involved sooner..  I have only just returned home from
the US and am so far behind on my mail that it's not funny.  I'm having a
closer look at what the implications of this are.  CVS doesn't really
support the kind of thing that you want to do, but I'm sure something can
be sorted out.

Cheers,
-Peter