Date:      Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:23:49 +0900
From:      MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro <sanpei@sanpei.org>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   re-probe PC-Card ether with INET6 kernel(4-current)

Hi.

Thank you, Warner and -arch folks.

  After changes of sys/net/if.c 1.81, I can play with NE2000/ed0
ethernet PC-Card without panic.

  But I have two problem relaed to PC-Card.

  First, if I enable IPv6 with `options INET6'', v6-enable-kernel
still has panic problem at re-probe and re-ifconfig time.
  I think we also need detach(?) for IPv6 in if_detach...  Temporary
I disabled INET6 on NOTE-PC.

  Second, if I suspend and resume without removal, I need to restart
pccardd.  Does someone have any plan to fix it? But this is small
problem.

  By the way, I have below PC-Card. I want to use these with
4-current.  I will newbus-lize these drivers. Comments are welcome
(also patch :-)

	- ATA Flash Card(ata driver?)
	- ACCTON 10/100 16bit ethernet card(ex0 driver)
	- Fujitsu Ethernet card(fe0 driver

 Warner, may I help you about sys/dev/pccard?

Thank you
MIHIRA Yoshiro