Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 1996 13:43:29 -0700
From:      beau@webmaster.com (Beau Giles)
To:        questions@freebsd.org

        A few days ago I sent a message to this mailbox concerning some
problems I am having installing FreeBSD on my 486.
This was may question:

The answer received from dwhtie@resnet.uoregon.edu was as follows:

>Sounds like a corrupted floppy.
>
>Here is my mantra of the week:
>
>1)  Did you use an ERROR-FREE floppy?
>2)  Did you ftp via BINARY mode?
>3)  Did you boot back to MS-DOS mode if running Win95?
>
>If any of these are "no", then rectify and try again.

All of these solutions failed to correct my problem.  Is there anything else
I can do to correct this problem?

                                                -- Beau Giles
                                                beau@webmaster.com