Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:06:20 +0000
From:      Alexander Frolkin <alexander@frolkin.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Make world under Linux ?

Hello,

Is there a way to 'make buildworld' on a Linux system? The reason I want to
do this is because my Linux machine is a lot faster than the FreeBSD
machine. Last time I made world, I had to use NFS, due to lack of disk
space, and it took three (!) days (using make -j3, which was probably a bad
idea). It this possible, and is there any info somewhere about how to do
this?

Thanks,

Alexander.