Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2000 17:14:09 +0000
From:      J McKitrick <jcm@freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Parallel port Zip drive and EPP mode

Here is a concern i have.  I had a hard time getting my parallel port
zip to work under 3.4.  It turned out there may be a bug in my bios
that required me to change from EPP mode to standard bi-directional.
Walter noted that EPP mode worked OK for him under 3.4, but did not
under -current.  Oddly enough, EPP mode worked fine under win95, so
there doesn't seem to be some innate incompatiblity between my laptop
and Zip drives in EPP mode.  Is this worth looking into?
--