Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:44:56 +0000
From:      cmdrpc@att.net
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrading Notebooks

I have a Toshiba Libretto 100CT with a 2GB hard drive. I
would like to replace the hard drive and load either
FreeBSD or Linux right now the Libretto has win95.  I
recently look at Toshiba's webpage and there are two
companies which make a replacement kit for the hard
drive. The first is CMS Storage their kit would replace
the 2GB drive with a 6GB drive.  The other is Apricorn
and they have two kits a 6GB and a 12GB drive.  Has
anyone used the kits from these companies if so what was
your experience?
THANKS