Date:      Thu, 25 May 2000 18:17:09 +1000
From:      Corey Ralph <corey@net-tech.com.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using radius to NT server?

Hi.

I am attempting to set up a freebsd 4.0 box for a ppp dialin server.  I am
using mgetty and pppd 2.3.10 with the radius patch.

The problem is with the radius.  Our radius server is NT, it doesn't seem to
respond.

pppd is reporting 'RADIUS: No valid RADIUS responses recieved'.

Possibly a compatibility issue?  I have been told that there is something
non-standard in the NT radius server, our 3com boxes need to be configured
differently to use it.