Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 2000 10:45:17 -0700
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   PicoBSD (dial) from 4.0-STABLE

I grabbed the patch that was posted last month It patched cleanly. I
then went ahead and made a dial image. Two issues I am having are:
	1. Everytime you boot you get the kernel config menu (like on a new
	   install)
	2. No matter what I do I get chat failed when launching PPP
	   a. It dials
	   b. Then I get the error and the modem does not hang up.

On another note. I hope I picked the right type of build. All I want is
a floppy that I can plug into my computer or a relatives computer boot
it up with ppp running in auto. It would then need to be NATD or the
equiv in PPP for the LAN that is suing 192.168.x.x address space. If
anyone has any pointers on how what I am doing wrong I am all ears.

TIA