Date:      6 Sep 2000 20:30:54 -0000
From:      danh@gelatinous.com
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   VPN?  IPSEC?  KAME?  CIA?

So what VPN solution are all the cool kids using
in FreeBSD these days?

I have a network, I use a FreeBSD box as my router,
and I want to allow Windows and FreeBSD machines
out there in the world with dynamic ips to become
part of a VPN.

I have downloaded the KAME RELEASE version source
but I notice it hasn't been updated since May of
last year.

What are people using who in my particular
situation?  It sounds like a common thing other
people would want to do.