Date:      Thu, 07 Sep 2000 11:34:33 +1100
From:      Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
To:        danh@gelatinous.com
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VPN? IPSEC? KAME? CIA?

> So what VPN solution are all the cool kids using
> in FreeBSD these days?

See http://www.itga.com.au/~gnb/vpn/ for my continuing efforts to solve this
problem.  I'm using ppp-over-ssh for FreeBSD-to-FreeBSD VPN.

Work on a secure Windows PPTP-to-FreeBSD solution is progressing (slowly!
Brian - Where's the MPPE patches for ppp? :)

I also have some Windows IPsec clients I need to test with the new KAME/racoon
in 4.1.  All will be documented in the above page when I get it done.

Greg.