Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 2000 12:17:11 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
To:        gerti-freebsds@bitart.com
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org, committers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: I'll be rolling a 4.1.1 release on September 25th

It seems Gerd Knops wrote:
> Jordan Hubbard wrote:
> > system which supports ssh with full RSA capability as part of the
> > standard configuration, I'll be rolling a network-only patch release
> > to 4.1 called 4.1.1.  If you therefore have anything to MFC, please
> >
> > [..]
> >
> It would be nice if someone could take a look at
>
> 	http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=20834
>
> so that the ATA100 controller on the ASUS A7V is finally supported by stable.

Thats the pdc20265 by promise right ? I have support for this in my
local tree (thanks to promise handing out specs now)...
Also a few other minor items is due, but how do we handle this, it
cant be hashed out in -current and MFC'd in time, in fact I have
severe problems with -current after SMPNG that's why nothing has
been committed yet...

-Søren