Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 02:17:22 -0400
From:      Andrew J Caines <A.J.Caines@altavista.net>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: More panics (different hardware)

Jordan and list,

> > As you can see I still had the mfs and fdesc mounts active. Now, after the
> > reboot, I'm all disk. We'll see what happens after 02:00 tomorow.
>
> And that's the panic I'm interested in, of course... :-)

It's 02:12 and periodic daily has come and gone and there was no crash.

While I don't want to leap to conclusions, this is the first day there has
been no crash just after 02:00 since September 21st.

I'll leave the system as it is with no fdesc or mfs for another day, then
add the mfs back and see what happens, unless I hear a better suggestion.

-Andrew-