Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:04:40 +0700
From:      John Indra <john@indocyber.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Transparent wterm in enlightenment

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 06:48:35PM -0600, Josh Thomas wrote:

|I'm having trouble finding out how to make the wterm background color
|transparent, I saw the effect awhile ago, and I couldn't find anything about
|it on the wterm, xterm, or eterm man pages.  Can anybody help me out?

Does wterm pseudo-transparency mode works in Enlightenment?
Try Eterm instead. It should undoubtly works.

Pseudo-transparency capable X VT terminal emulators really depend on the
"underlying" window manager, so choosing the right *term<->window manager
pair is kindda the first step to make pseudo-transparency works.

Regards,
John