Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:11:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Phelip Cray <phelipc@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   netscape 6

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to run Netscape 6 unsucessfully. (
I have 4.2 running on my box ).

I did a make ; make install in the ports tree and let
it run overnight.

In the morning everything appeard to be working fine
execpt that I could not get netscape 6 running. So I
rebooted. Nothing. It seems as though as the bynaries
are not there, or they are but I am unable to find
them. And trying to run them from the wrong directory.

Anyway I tryed to find them by doing a whereis
netscape, find etc. Again I was not sucessful.

Did any of you had the same problems I had? Or is
there anything wrong with this port in particular? Any
hint?

Thank you - hope you have a nice weekend.

phelip