Date:      06 Apr 2001 00:50:13 EST
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <msergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Infrared support

Hi gang,

	I have looked throughout the web and can not find anything anywhere as
to the availability of Infrared support in FreeBSD. I have a Sharp PC AX20
laptop and a nokia 8210 mobile that I would like to be able to use via gnokii.
My dmesg is as follows...

sio0: configured irq 4 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio0 at port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 flags 0x10 on isa0
sio0: type 8250
sio1 at port 0x2f8-0x2ff irq 3 on isa0
sio1: type 16550A

Cheers,

Mark

--
Conscience is the inner voice that warns us somebody is looking
		-- H. L. Mencken