Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:06:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
To:        nik@FreeBSD.org (Nik Clayton)
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/share/examples/cvsup standard-supfile

You also need to fix the README:
To maintain the sources for the FreeBSD-current release, use:

    standard-supfile            Main source tree

    ports-supfile               Ports collection

To maintain the sources for the FreeBSD-stable release, use:

    stable-supfile              Main source tree

That part of the readme is going to have to be munged to reflect
this policy change...

--
Rod Grimes - KD7CAX @ CN85sl - (RWG25)               rgrimes@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net