Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:35:27 +0800
From:      htao77cn <htao77cn@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   config>:di- fe0   No such device

hello ,everyone
	when i compile my kernel and reboot my machine,i found such message:
		config>:di- fe0
		No such device.
		config>:di- bt0
		No such device
        config>:di- aic0
		No such device
        config>:di- aha0
		No such device
        config>:di- adv0
		No such device
     Did i forget anything  in the kernel?
	Boot with the  old kernel,fe0. bt0. aic0. aha0. and adv0 can be configed.
	kernel.config record these device,but after i tailored the kernel and compiled the kernel ,the kernelconfig will not changed?
why?
	thanks  everyone  !

BTW,i have comment the options of usb,but the kernel still find some
usb device,why?
            htao77cn
            htao77cn@yahoo.com